SCOR-PSE Annual Conference of the “Macroeconomic Risk” Chair, September 17, 2021
SCOR-PSE Chair Conference (September 16-17 | PSE Macro Days 2021)
The conference will be held at PSE - Paris School of Economics
- Welcome address by Philippe Trainar, Director of the SCOR Foundation for Science
- A Model of Post-2008 Monetary Policy
- A Model of Credit, Money, Interest, and Prices
- Falling Interest Rates and Credit Misallocation: Lessons from General Equilibrium
- The Effect of Macroeconomic Uncertainty on Household Spending
- Zero Lower Bound on Inflation Expectations
- Keynote Lecture: Is an inflation disaster around the corner?
Click here for more details and further information.
Click here to attend the conference on YouTube or via the conference page (Full programme - September 16-17 | PSE Macro Days 2021).